The Petit Palace Puerta del Sol Hotel is a beautiful 3-star boutique hotel located in Puerta del Sol in Madrid: the ideal setting to rest and live your holidays in the Spanish capital with friends, your couple or your whole family.
With big bedrooms and all the exclusive services of the Petit Palace Hotels: free wifi, left-luggage office, breakfast... The Petit Palace Puerta del Sol guarantees you the best stay in Puerta del Sol, Madrid.
See all the hotel services
See all the hotel services
- Free breakfast!
Enjoy a new special free buffet breakfast offer.Price from:55.0 €Vat. incl.
- Early booking -20%
Make your reservation now ang get 20% of discountPrice from:60.0 €Vat. incl.
- 10% discount!
Enjoy a 10% discount in the Petit Palace Puerta del Sol Hotel with the non-refundable fare.Price from:49.5 €Vat. incl.
- Last Minute Offer for a Double Room!
Make your reservation today and enjoy special discounts.Price from:49.5 €Vat. incl.
- Early booking -15%
Book in advance and enjoy a discount at the Hotel Petit Palace Puerta del Sol.Price from:50.15 €Vat. incl.
The double rooms of the Petit Palace Puerta del Sol Hotel invite you to enjoy a trip to Madrid as a couple or with your friends with all the commodities: large beds, hydromassage bathtub, hairdryer, free wifi, safe-deposit box, minibar, TV.... And views to Puerta del Sol.
Your room in Puerta del Sol, Madrid.
- Triple rooms
The spaces and services of the triple rooms of the Petit Palace Puerta del Sol Hotel make these rooms a unique accommodation in Puerta del Sol: rooms for 3 people, hydromassage shower, free wifi, TV, minibar... Ideal rooms for couples with children or for groups of friends.
Share your room at km 0 in Madrid.Services
- Family rooms
If you are travelling to Madrid with children, the family rooms of the Petit Palace Puerta del Sol will allow you to enjoy a comfortable and relaxing stay with services adapted to your needs: bedroom with bunk beds and cots, hydromassage shower, TV, free wifi, minibar...
Accommodation in Puerta del Sol for holidays with children.Services
The services of the Petit Palace Puerta del Sol are a guaranty of comfort that will allow you to enjoy your days in Madrid to the maximum: free wifi, left-luggage office, free bicycle rental, buffet breakfast... And everything with the Petit Palace quality seal.
- GIFTS POR KIDSPushchairs, DVDs and toys for free
- FREE BIKE RENTALFree bike rental: get around Madrid's charming historic old town
- LUGGAGEEnjoy Madrid until the last minute
- PARKINGSpecial discounts for our guests in a private parking close to the hotel
- TICKETSWe help you with the best shows and museums of the city
- BATH AMENITIESEnjoy our bathroom amenities during your travel
- FREE WIFI & LAPTOPFree Internet (2MB ADSL) access in all rooms and public areas
- DAILY BUFFET BREAKFASTBreakfast buffet from 7.30 h until 10.30 h every day
- INTERNET CORNERStay connected in Madrid
- 24H RECEPTIONFor everything you might need in Madrid
- ROOMSThe greatest comfort of all guests
The Petit Palace Puerta del Sol Hotel is located in Arenal Street in Madrid. It is one of the fews hotels with views to Puerta del Sol and close to the emblematic Plaza Mayor in Madrid. Its central location invites you to discover the best of Madrid: Santa Ana square, the Teatro Español, Preciados street, Madrid de Los Austrias or Huertas and La Latina neighbourhoods.
Tourist attractions in Madrid
- Preciados StreetIt is located 0.10km away from the hotel
- Puerta del SolIt is located 0.14km away from the hotel
- Plaza MayorIt is located 0.24km away from the hotel
- San Miguel MarketIt is located 0.35km away from the hotel
- Huertas neighbourgoodIt is located 0.47km away from the hotel
- La LatinaIt is located 0.52km away from the hotel
- Royal PalaceIt is located 0.78km away from the hotel
- Retiro ParkIt is located 1.46km away from the hotel
- Madrid Barajas International AirportIt is located 12.96km away from the hotel
Directions to get to
Exit: Hotel Petit Palace Puerta del Sol
Get all the information you need through the reviews and opinions of the Petit Palace Puerta del Sol Hotel other guests who visit us yearly have sent us.
- 8.0 "We stayed ..." - UK 20-12-2013
We stayed for a week at the Petit Palace Puerta del Sol Hotel and we were really satisfied. The hotel is perfectly located and the staff is really nice. The breakfast is varied and really tasty. We were given a quiet room but without good views... we can’t have it all. We travelled by plane, so the perfect location of the hotel gave us the opportunity to travel by foot everywhere.
- 8.0 "This hotel..." - UK 12-11-2013
This hotel is, really, a very recommendable hotel. Located in an strategic location, with a metro station steps away from the entrance. It surprised me how quite the rooms were, although it is a very busy street. The room we had was very comfortable, the bathroom extremely large, with a hydromassage shower and other amenities... Breakfast is varied, abundant and very good! Above all, what I would like to mention is the friendliness of the employees of the hotel. Petit Palace Puerta del Sol hotel, THANK YOU very much!
- 8.0 "We stayed ..." - UK 22-10-2013
We stayed in this hotel for a weekend and we enjoyed a fantastic stay. The hotel is perfectly located in the city centre and the staff is really nice. Breakfast is varied and very good. We stayed in a really quiet room, although the views were not that great. However, the perfect location of the hotel allowed us to visit almost all tourist attractions on foot.
- 8.0 "Located ne..." - UK 17-10-2013
Located next to the Puerta del Sol, very close to the metro station, the famous bakery of La Mallorquina. You can reach all the main tourist attractions by foot or by metro. The room was very clean and there was a hydromassage shower in the bathroom. There is free wifi throughout the hotel but you have to ask for the password at the reception.
- 8.0 "We stayed ..." - Australia 29-08-2013
We stayed in a very comfortable quiet triple room. We arrived at 12am, and as we didn’t have access to the room till 15pm, the hotel staff kept our luggage in the left-luggage office and they allowed us to change our clothes after 13 hours of flight from Australia. The location is perfect and the personal attention was excellent. I would choose it again for my trips to Madrid.